Is this a perfect match for who you are and what you do?
> Sales and Production Coordinator
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
- Identifying customers’ needs and providing them with upfitting solutions and processing their orders in a timely manner.
- Receiving walk-in customers and providing them with quality service.
- Managing outbound calls including calling customers to schedule appointments or to update them with their order status.
- Managing inbound calls including calls from customers who have questions or requests.
- Contributing to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
- Assisting with day-to-day office tasks.
- Managing orders processing between the purchasing and production departments.
- Managing the upfit schedules efficiently while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with existing and potential customers to generate sales.
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager and the sales team by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports and generating business leads.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in inside sales, customer service or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Excel. Knowledge in QuickBooks and PowerPoint is an asset.
- Must be perfectly bilingual (French & English) and have strong communication skills.
- Having strong work ethics and demonstrating interest in learning and making new sales.
- Ability to attend training conferences offsite on some occasions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to assist the Sales Manager with any additional work as needed.
- Must be detail-oriented and strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service and multi-tasking.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in the position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.